Reaching adolescents through teachers and community-based educators
October 10, 2016 - Geneva
Chandra-Mouli V. Reaching adolescents through teachers and community-based educators. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2016 Oct 10; Geneva.
- UNESCO. Young People Today. Time to Act Now. Why adolescents and young people need comprehensive sexuality education and sexual and reproductive health services in Eastern and Southern Africa. UNESCO. Paris. 2013.
- UNESCO, UNAIDS, UNFPA, UNICEF and WHO. International technical guidance on sexuality education. Volume 1. The rationale for sexuality education. An evidence-informed approach for schools, teachers and health educators. UNESCO. Paris. 2009.
- Svanemyr J, Baig Q, Chandra-Mouli V. Scaling up of Life Skills Based Education in Pakistan: a case study. Sex Education. 2015 May 4;15(3):249-62.
- Huaynoca S, Chandra-Mouli V, Jr NY, Denno DM. Scaling up comprehensive sexuality education in Nigeria: from national policy to nationwide application. Sex Education. 2014 Mar 4;14(2):191-209.
- Please read the UNESCO document titled: Young People Today: Time to Act Now, and put down five key messages you take away.
- Please read the abstracts of the Nigeria and Pakistan papers and put down three key messages that are relevant to your country.