Reaching adolescents through their peers
September 26, 2016 - Geneva
Chandra-Mouli V. Reaching adolescents through their peers. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2016 Sep 26; Geneva.
- Chandra-Mouli V, Lane C, Wong S. What Does Not Work in Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Review of Evidence on Interventions Commonly Accepted as Best Practices. Glob Health Sci Pract. 2015 Aug 31;3(3):333-40.
- Chandra-Mouli V, Gibbs S, Badiani R, Quinhas F, Svanemyr J. Programa Geração Biz, Mozambique: how did this adolescent health initiative grow from a pilot to a national programme, and what did it achieve? Reproductive Health. 2015;12:12.
- Peer Education Toolkit | UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- List three messages you take away from this module.
- Based on the paper: What does not work in Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A review of evidence on interventions commonly accepted as best practice, list three points of advice that you would give a national HIV/Reproductive Health programme manager who is putting in place a peer-led education programme.