Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2010
Community genetics module - Part 3
- Community genetics - Hanan Hamamy
- Primary prevention of congenital disorders - Hanan Hamamy
- Epidemiology, care and prevention of hemoglobinopathies - Nasir Al-Allawi
- Thalassemia prevention: screening and prenatal diagnostic approaches - Marina Kleanthous
- Rational for birth defect registry, surveillance and monitoring based on the Hungarian experiences - Andrew Czeizel
- Self-poisoning during pregnancy as a model for teratogenic risk estimation of drugs. Disaster epidemiology - Andrew Czeizel
- WHO. Birth defects. Report by the Secretariat. Geneva: WHO; 2010.
- WHO. Medical genetic services in developing countries: The Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of genetic testing and screening. Geneva: WHO; 2006.
Those that are given to the presentations and the relevant WHO documents.
Evaluation: Will be sent to participants on 30th October.