Lamaran Makama Dattijo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Nigeria
Lamaran Makama Dattijo, MD, Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Senior Registrar, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Nigeria
My name is Lamaran Makama Dattijo. I am a medical practitioner. I was born and trained in Nigeria. I am undergoing my postgraduate training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos Nigeria. I cherish a professional team where everyone plays his/her role effectively and courteously. My areas of interests include community-based research in maternal health and health care delivery audit.
- Ekwempu CC, Dattijo LM. Awareness of Malaria Preventive Measures among antenatal clinic attendees in JUTH. Jos Journal of Medicine, 2007; 2(1):8-10.
- Umar NI, Abdul MA, Jido TA, Tukur J, Dattijo LM. Disseminated intravascular coagulation following induction of labour with misoprostol: a case report. Niger J Med. 2008 Jun;17(2):156-158.
- Appraisal of WHO recommendations for the prevention of postpartum haemorrhage (WHO/MPS/07.06) - Lamaran Makama Dattijo
- Lamaran Makama Dattijo - Adolescent pregnancy - Assignment
- Lamaran Makama Dattijo - Evidence based approaches to health service provision to adolescents - Assignment
- Lamaran Makama Dattijo - Evidence based approaches to sexuality education for adolescents - Assignment
- Lamaran Makama Dattijo - Introduction to adolescence and to adolescent health - Assignment