Khadija Farah Muhyadin
Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS), Mogadishu, Somalia
Khadija Farah Muhyadin, Diploma in Nursing
Acting National Health Officer of Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS), Mogadishu, Somalia
I am a member of Somali National society staff, especially SRCS Somali Red Crescent Society since Dec 2008 up to right now.
My professional activities:
- Supervision and monitoring of 28 MCH/OPD permanent clinics, 6 MCH/OPD which is emergency (temporary ) clinics and two health posts.
- To conduct a good collaboration with partners such as: ICRC, UNICEF, and WHO.
- To recruit Branch Health Officers when is needed.
- Training of recruited person.
- To conduct CBHFA (Community Based Health First Aid) trainings.
- To conduct HIV/Aids anti stigma campaigns.
- To conduct Reproductive Health training on Safe motherhood ANC/PNC for midwifes and TBas.
- Data management.
- Quarterly, semiannual and annual reports.