Aminu Magashi Garba
Targeted States High Impact Project, Bauchi, Nigeria
Aminu Magashi Garba, MD, MPH
Operations Research Advisor - Targeted States High Impact Project, a USAID Funded Project in Bauchi and Sokoto States, Bauchi, Nigeria
Dr Aminu Magashi Garba is born on the 17th Ocotber 1973. He graduated from University of Maiduguri, Nigeria in 2001 with Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and obtained Diploma and Masters Degree in Public Health from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in 2006/7. He held the position of Executive Director of Community Health and Research Initiative, an NGO based in Kano, Nigeria ( April 2002- Dec 2009). Currently he is the Operations Research Advisor of a project funded by USAID in Bauchi and Sokoto States, Nigeria ‘Targeted States High Impact Project’.
He maintains a weekly health column in a Nigerian Newspaper ‘Daily Trust’ that answers readers questions on health particularly Sexual and Reproductive Health. He is widely travelled, married and bless with two children.
During his undergraduate course, he was actively involved in student unionism and rose to become Vice President of Nigerian Medical Students Association (NIMSA).
- Aminu Magashi Garba - Adolescent pregnancy - Assignment
- Aminu Magashi Garba - Evidence based approaches to health service provision to adolescents - Assignment
- Aminu Magashi Garba - Evidence based approaches to sexuality education for adolescents - Assignment
- Aminu Magashi Garba - HIV/AIDS and young people - Assignment
- Aminu Magashi Garba - Introduction to adolescence and to adolescent health - Assignment
- Review of WHO guidelines on management of postpartum haemorrhage and retained placenta - Aminu Magashi Garba
The evidence-based management of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia - University of Oxford
- The Oxford Evidence-based Management of Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia Training Course in Sokoto, Nigeria, December 10, 2011