Bokamoso Private Hospital, Gaborone, Botswana
Hilda Musonza, Diploma in Nursing
Registered Nurse, Bokamoso Private Hospital, Gaborone, Botswana
My name is Hilda Musonza and my marriage name is Maradza. I am a twenty nine year old mother of one son and I was born and bred in Zimbabwe. I attained my education there, in my home country. After completing my Advanced level, I applied for a nursing course. I trained for a general nurse course from January 2002 to December 2004 at Chitungwiza Central Hospital, which was a general hospital by then. After completing my course and obtaining my diploma in general nursing, I resumed work at the same hospital in January 2005 as a registered nurse. I worked in Paediatric ward, male medical and surgical wards and in the Intensive care unit. I liked paediatric and ICU most.
In September 2008 circumstances forced me to leave the hospital and join my husband in South Africa. I had some difficulties in obtaining a job there and when opportunity came knocking on my door from Botswana late 2009, I had to once again part with my husband and relocate to Botswana. Again I had some hardships but at least I managed to settle for my current position, which is, at the moment, working in Supply Chain at a newly opened state-of-the-art hospital.
- Hilda Musonza - Adolescent pregnancy - Assignment
- Hilda Musonza - Evidence based approaches to health service provision to adolescents - Assignment
- Hilda Musonza - Evidence based approaches to sexuality education for adolescents - Assignment
- Hilda Musonza - HIV/AIDS and young people - Assignment
- Hilda Musonza - Introduction to adolescence and to adolescent health - Assignment