Stephen Ojiambo Wandera
Department of Population Studies, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Stephen Ojiambo Wandera, BSc Population Studies, MSc Population and Reproductive Health
Teaching Assistant, Department of Population Studies, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Stephen Ojiambo Wandera works as an Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Population Studies, Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics, Makerere University, Uganda. He joined Makerere University as Teaching Assistant in September, 2006.
Wandera graduated with a Bachelor of Science Honors degree in Population Studies in 2006 and obtained a Master of Science degree in Population and Reproductive Health in 2010, both from Makerere University.
Wandera has a paper approved for publication in African Population Studies, which is a refereed journal. He has also presented a number of papers at international conferences and has attended several academic workshops and seminars. His professional and research interests are in the areas of public health, sexual and reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
Wandera holds membership in Uganda Statistical Society. Wandera is married and blessed with two wonderful children. He enjoys playing piano, listening to anointed gospel music and working with computers.
- Spousal Sexual Violence, Sexual Behaviour and Sexually Transmitted Infections among Ever-Married Women in Uganda. Approved for publication in the Journal of African Population Studies (Volume 24 for the year 2010).
- Spousal Sexual Violence and Sexually Transmitted Diseases among Ever-Married Women in Uganda. A paper presented at the 57th session of the International Statistical Institute (ISI) held in Durban, South Africa. August 16-22, 2008. This paper was published in the conference proceedings.
- Forced First Sex and Reproductive Health among Adolescent Women in Uganda. A paper presented at the 1st Sexual Violence Conference for Eastern, Central and Southern Africa, held at Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya. September 29 – October 1, 2008. This paper was published in the conference proceedings.
- An assessment of people’s attitudes towards Persons Living with HIV/AIDS in Busia – Uganda. A poster presented at the 1st Africa conference of Young Statisticians held in Pretoria, South Africa. July 1-3, 2008.
- Stephen Ojiambo Wandera - Adolescent pregnancy - Assignment
- Stephen Ojiambo Wandera - Evidence based approaches to health service provision to adolescents - Assignment