Yoseph W/Gebriel Gessesse
USAID/Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Yoseph W/Gebriel Gessesse, Master in Public Health
Prevention of Mother Transmission of HIV Specialist, USAID/Ethiopia
- Co Revised the National Federal Ministry of Health Reproductive Health Strategic Document for 2006 – 2015.
- Co Authored: Provider Initiated Counseling and Testing: National Implementation Manual, 2010. Available at www.etharc.org.
- Co Authored: Referral and Linkage National Strategic Document, in 2009. Available at www.etharc.org.
- Co Authored: A National HIV/AIDS Quality Improvement Framework, in 2009. Available at www.etharc.org.
- Safety of Injection and Related Medical Practices in Southern Ethiopia, 2004.
- Co Authored and published “Lecture Note on Leprosy for Health Science Students” in 2002 with support from the Carter Center’s Public Health Initiative.
- Ethiopia profile of the sexual and reproductive health services available at primary care level - Yoseph W/Gebriel Gessesse
- Monitoring and evaluating framework to reduce maternal mortality due to postpartum hemorrhage - Yoseph W/Gebriel Gessesse
- Obstetric fistula in Ethiopia - Yoseph W/Gebriel Gessesse