Adenike Iyanuoluwa Olugbenga-Bello
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria
Adenike Iyanuoluwa Olugbenga-Bello, Public Health Physician
Senior Lecturer, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria
Consultant Public Health Physician, LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria
Dr. Adenike Iyanuoluwa Olugbenga-Bello, a Senior Lecturer at the Ladoke Akintola University Of technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, was born on the 19th of February, 1971. She graduated from University of Ilorin, Nigeria in 1997 with Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) obtained the Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians (FWACP) in Oct. 2005 and Master Degree in Public Health (MPH) from the University of Ilorin in 2010. She held the position of Acting Head, Department of Community Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria, (Aug. 2011 - Aug. 2013). Currently she is the Head, Department of community Medicine, LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, and the post-graduate coordinator, Postgraduate studies, Department of Community Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Osogbo, Osun State.
Publications indexed in PubMed
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Adebimpe WO, Akande RO, Oke OS. Health risk behaviors and sexual initiation among in-school adolescents in rural communities in southwestern Nigeria. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2014;26(4):503-10. doi: 10.1515/ijamh-2013-0326
- Olakunle OS, Oladimeji O, Olalekan AW, Olugbenga-Bello A, Akinleye C, Oluwatoyin OA. Knowledge of tuberculosis management using directly observed treatment short course therapy among final year medical students in South Western Nigeria. Pan Afr Med J. 2014;18:32. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2014.18.32.3553
- Adeomi AA, Adeoye OA, Asekun-Olarinmoye EO, Abodunrin OL, Olugbenga-Bello AI, Sabageh AO. Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Peer Education in Improving HIV Knowledge, Attitude, and Sexual Behaviours among In-School Adolescents in Osun State, Nigeria. AIDS Res Treat. 2014;2014:131756. doi: 10.1155/2014/131756
- Abdulsalam S, Olugbenga-Bello A, Olarewaju O, Abdus-Salam I. Sociodemographic correlates of modifiable risk factors for hypertension in a rural local government area of oyo state South west Nigeria. Int J Hypertens. 2014;2014:842028. doi: 10.1155/2014/842028
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Adeoye OA, Adeomi AA, Olajide AO. Prevalence of erectile dysfunction (ED) and its risk factors among adult men in a Nigerian community. Niger Postgrad Med J. 2013 Jun;20(2):130-5.
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Adeoye OA, Osagbemi KG. Assessment of the reproductive health status of adult prison inmates in osun state, Nigeria. Int J Reprod Med. 2013;2013:451460. doi: 10.1155/2013/451460
- Olugbenga-Bello A, Adebimpe W, Osundina F, Abdulsalam S. Perception on prevention of mother-to-child-transmission (PMTCT) of HIV among women of reproductive age group in Osogbo, Southwestern Nigeria. Int J Womens Health. 2013;5:399-405. doi: 10.2147/IJWH.S45815
- Asekun-Olarinmoye E, Asekun-Olarinmoye I, Adebimpe W, Olugbenga-Bello A. Community attitude towards the reproductive rights and sexual life of people living with HIV/AIDS in Olorunda Local Government Area, Osogbo, Nigeria. HIV AIDS (Auckl). 2013;5:131-6. doi: 10.2147/HIV.S45588
- Bello TO, Olugbenga-Bello AI, Oguntola AS, Adeoti ML, Ojemakinde OM. Knowledge and practice of breast cancer screening among female nurses and lay women in Osogbo, Nigeria. West Afr J Med. 2011 Aug;30(4):296-300.
- Olugbenga-Bello A, Oladele EA, Bello TO, Ojo JO, Oguntola AS. Awareness and breast cancer risk factors: perception and screening practices among females in a tertiary institution in Southwest Nigeria. Niger Postgrad Med J. 2011 Mar;18(1):8-15.
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Adebimpe WO. Knowledge and attitude of civil servants in Osun state, Southwestern Nigeria towards the national health insurance. Niger J Clin Pract. 2010 Dec;13(4):421-6.
- Bello TO, Aremu AA, Mustapha AF, Olugbenga-Bello AI. Cranial computerised tomographic assessment of cerebrovascular disease in Osogbo, Nigeria. West Afr J Med. 2010 Oct;29(5):323-6.
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Adekanle DA, Ojofeitimi EO, Adeomi AA. Barrier contraception among adolescents and young adults in a tertiary institution in Southwestern Nigeria: a cross-sectional descriptive study. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2010 Jun;22(2):321-9.
- Olugbenga-Bello AI, Bamidele JO, Oladele EA, Ifeka JO. Knowledge and practices of poultry workers on prevention of avian flu in osogbo, osun state, Nigeria. Niger Postgrad Med J. 2009 Mar;16(1):8-13.