Getachew Mullu Kassa
Debre Markos University, Ethiopia
Getachew Mullu Kassa, Bsc in Clinical Nursing, Msc in Maternal and Reproductive Health Nursing
Lecturer, Debre Markos University, Ethiopia
Getachew Mullu was born January 29/1989. He graduated from Arba Minch University, Ethiopia in July 15, 2010 with Bachelor of Science in Clinical Nursing and obtained Masters Degree in Maternal and Reproductive health nursing from Addis Ababa University in July, 2013.
He has more than 4 years of teaching and 2 years research experience in Debre Markos University. He also involve actively in extracurricular activities; like providing training on sexual and reproductive health (SRH), attending national and international workshops, and has several publications.
- Mullu G, Berhanie E, Abebe N. Assessment of Premarital Sexual Practice And Associated Factors Among Alamata High School And Preparatory School Adolescents, South Tigray, Ethiopia; Global Journal of Medical research: Interdisciplinary; 2014, 14 (3)
- Abebe N,Mullu G. Assessment of Parent Adolescent Communication on Sexual and Reproductive Health Issues and Associated Factors in Alamata High School, Northern Ethiopia, 2013; Volume 7, No 1, pp 83-92
- Moges NA,Kassa GM (2014) Prevalence of Opportunistic Infections and Associated Factors among HIV Positive Patients taking Anti-Retroviral Therapy in DebreMarkos Referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res 5: 301. doi:10.4172/2155-6113.1000301
- Nega R, Tachbele E, Kassa GM (2014) Cancer Pain and its Management: Knowledge of Nurses at Selected Health Institutions, Offering Cancer Treatment in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2013. J Pain Relief 3: 137. doi:10.4172/2167-0846.1000137
- Kassa RN, Kassa GM (2014) Nurses’ Attitude, Practice and Barriers toward Cancer Pain Management, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. J Cancer SciTher 6: 483-487. doi:10.4172/1948-5956.100031 2
- Amare D, Dereje B, Kassie B, Tessema M, Mullu G, et al. (2014) Maternal Knowledge and Practice Towards Diarrhoea Management in Under Five Children in FenoteSelam Town, West Gojjam Zone, Amhara Regional State, Northwest Ethiopia, 2014. J Infect Dis Ther 2: 182. doi:10.4172/2332-0877.1000182
- Getachew Mullu, Ayu Gizachew, Desalegne Amare, Animut Alebel, FasilWagnew, ChalachewTiruneh, MulatWorku, Rhama Kediri, SanbatoTamiru, TemesgenDemsie. Prevalence of Gender Based Violence and Associated Factors among Female Students of Menkorer High School in Debre Markos Town, Northwest Ethiopia. Science Journal of Public Health. Vol. 3, No. 1, 2015, pp. 67-74. doi: 10.11648/j.sjph.20150301.22
- Nurilign Abebe Moges, Getachew Mullu, Mihiretie Gedfew, Mohammednur Redi, Mohammed Molla, Setarg Ayenew, Shegaw Fentahun, Solomon Adisie, Zewudu Dagnew. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Women Towards Female Genital Mutilation in Lejet Kebele, Dembecha Woreda, Amhara Regional State, Northwest, Ethiopia, 2014. Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Vol. 3, No. 2, 2015, pp. 21-25. doi: 10.11648/j.jgo.20150302.11
- Abebe N, Kahsay A, Mullu G, Bekele D, Getu A, et al. (2015) HIV/AIDS Related Knowledge and Attitude among Health Science Student of Debre Markos University, North West Ethiopia, 2014. J AIDS Clin Res 6: 436. doi:10.4172/2155-6113.1000436