Jason Nzanzu Kikuhe
Democratic Republic of Congo
Jason Nzanzu Kikuhe, MBBS
Independent Consultant in Reproductive and Sexual Health
I was born in November 1974 in Eastern Part of the Democratic Republic of Congo. I completed my general medicine studies in 2001 at the University of Kisangani, DR CONGO and obtained a degree of Bachelor in medicine, surgery and delivery. In 2007, I completed an online course on family medicine, which was organized by the University of Limpopo (South Africa). Moreover, in 2009, I participated in many global forums on family planning that was organized by USAID.
From 2002 to 2005 I was the Managing Director and focal point for the HIV/AIDS and family planning project supported by Solidarités Protestantes, a Belgian NGO in Kitsombiro referral health centre, located in the rural health zone of Lubero, North Kivu, DR CONGO. From 2005 to 2006, I served as Medical Officer, focal point for an UNDP /Global Fund HIV/AIDS supported project in CBCA Butembo Hospital Centre.
From 2006 to 2013, I have worked in senior positions in the following projects in different parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo:
- Virunga Reference General Hospital and Kahembe Hospital in Goma.
- Research, Management and Actions Bureau for Development (BREAD) Goma.
- AGEG Consultants Eg Germany for thematic evaluation of UNFPA’s support in maternal health including the maternal health thematic fund’s contribution.
- Investigator to collect, analysis and reporting of the evaluation of emergency obstetrics and neonates Care (EmNOC) in North Kivu Province.
- Evaluation of France contribution in a Global Fund project to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and Malaria.
Currently I am an independent consultant in Reproductive and Sexual Health.