Hospital Angeles Lomas, Mexico City, Mexico
Marian Becherano Bimstein, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Adolescent Medicine
OB/GYN, Hospital Angeles Lomas, Mexico City, Mexico
I was born on March 31st, 1980 in Mexico City. I graduated from the Universidad Anáhuac in Mexico City with a Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery in 2006 and finished Obstetrics and Gynecology specialty in 2010 at the Hospital Angeles Lomas. I coursed a specialty in Adolescent Medicine by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
I now work at the Hospital Ángeles Lomas in Mexico City as an OBGyn with women all ages and I specialize in a very unique age group, adolescents. I believe that patients in this age group have very specific and complex needs. I try to help them with their physical but also their emotional health and work to empower them to make choices based on education, the most important asset any woman should have. I’m glad to be a part of this course because I think more and better research would be very beneficial to my country.
I’m also a happy wife and mother of 4 wonderful kids.
- Becherano M. Control Prenatal (Prenatal Care). GINECO. 2007;14 (89):5-26.
- Becherano M. Patología Benigna del Ovario (Ovarian benign pathology). GINECO. 2007;14(92):5-26.
- Becherano M. Estado de Choque en Obstetricia (Shock in Obstetrics). GINECO. 2008;15(93):5-15.
- Becherano M. Estado de Choque en Obstetricia II (Shock in Obstetrics part II). GINECO. 2008;15(94):30-46.
- Becherano M. Diabetes y Embarazo. (Diabetes and Pregnancy). GINECO. 2007;14 (91):6-31.
- Becherano M. Quesnel C. Incidencia y complicaciones perinatales del embarazo en adolescentes (Incidence and perinatal complications of adolescent pregnancy). Rev Latin Perinat. 2013;16(2).
- Becherano M. Estrategias para volver a la vía natural de nacimiento (Strategies to return to the natural way of birth). Rev Latin Perinat. 2014;17(2).
- Hospitales Angeles
- Marian Becherano (Hospital Angeles Lomas in Mexico City) teaching contraception - Marian Becherano - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser