United Bulawayo Hospitals, Zimbabwe
Nokuthaba Ndlovu, Midwife, Family Planning Nurse, General Nurse
Co-Coordinator of the Sexual and Reproductive Program, United Bulawayo Hospitals, Zimbabwe
I am trained to give comprehensive nursing care in any setting. l am a conscientious worker with excellent record and time keeping skills. I have had comprehensive training in:
- Interpretation and enforcement of policies.
- Planning of patient care, delegating duties to subordinates, supervising and evaluating the care given.
- Providing Health Education and counselling on patients.
- Providing HIV counselling and testing to clients.
- Ordering and controlling of the administration of dangerous drugs of addiction in the ward.
- Giving and writing comprehensive reports and keeping records to date.
- Preparing students for assessment and participating in assessments.