CMH Khuzdar, Pakistan
Qudsia Nawaz, MBBS, MBA, FCPS
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, CMH Khuzdar, Pakistan
Dr. Qudsia Nawaz is a Graduate of King Edward Medical College. After graduation she joined Armed forces and served there in various positions. She has worked in different areas of country owing to the very nature of her job. She has been an active member of academic activities in all the institutions that she has worked in and is a keen researcher.
Currently she is working as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist at CMH Khuzdar Hospital. She has a keen interest in women health and takes active part in the activities of her institution to improve upon the population health in her area of country.
- Meo SA, Siddique S, Nawaz Q, Meo RA, Frequency and Patient Related Risks for Surgical Site Infections. PAFMJ. 2011;61(2);259-61. Available from: http://www.pafmj.org/showdetails.php?id=460&t=o
- Nawaz Q, Navid S, Baqai S. S2Q MVA. Making Things Cheaper For Low Resourced Settings. RMJ. 2014;39(2):178-81. Available from: http://www.scopemed.org/?jft=27&ft=27-1373908610
- Nawaz Q, Bashir K, Akhtar S, Mushtaq Q. Subfertility: the tragedy of Military Life Style. PAFMJ. 2014;64(4);418-21. Availble from: http://pafmj.org/pdfs/September-2014/Article_10.pdf
- Akhter F, Nawaz Q, Mushtaq Q. Rising frequency of placenta previa and associated morbidity in women with previous caesarean section. PAFMJ. 2015;65(6);313-17. Available from: http://www.scopemed.org/?mno=229845
- Nawaz Q, Akhter S, Zafar M, Arif A, Arif S, Mushtaq Q. Cervical screening: do gynecologists themselves practice what they preach? A study based in tertiary care hospitals of Lahore. PAFMJ. 2015;65( 2);194-7. Available from: http://pafmj.org/pdfs/April-2015/Article_8.pdf
- Noor L, Ali S, Nawaz Q. Determination of Birth Outcomes Among Twins. RMJ. 2015;19(1):53-6. Available from: http://www.journalrmc.com/volumes/1439830969.pdf