National Reproductive Health Program, Kawajansa, Bhutan
Tashi Tshomo, BA in Environment Studies and English, Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
Program Officer for National Reproductive Health Program, Department of Public Health, Ministry of Health, Bhutan
Société coopérative médicale de Beaulieu scholarship
Tashi Tshomo works as Asst. Program Officer for National Reproductive Health Program in Bhutan. The program has the following mandates:
- Reduce maternal and neonatal mortality.
- Reduce cervical and breast cancers.
- Improve adolescent sexual health and reduce incidences of sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDs.
She is responsible for formulating program policies, plans and strategies, monitoring and supervising program activities, conducting operational researches and networking with the stakeholders.
- Ministry of Health | Royal Government of Bhutan
- Postnatal home care in the district of Dagana, Bhutan - Tashi Tshomo - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser