Arba Minch University, Ethiopia
Teklemariam Gultie, BSc, MSN (Reproductive and Maternal Health)
Lecturer, Arba Minch University, Ethiopia
Mr. Teklemariam Gultie Ketema was born on the 21st January 1988. He graduated from Addis Ababa University Ethiopia in 2008 with Bachelor of Midwifery and obtained a masters degree in Reproductive and maternal health from Addis Ababa University in 2013. Currently he is working as a lecturer and coordinator of Health science education development center (HSEDC) in Arba Minch University.
- Teklemariam Ketema Gultie. Practice of menstrual hygiene and associated factors among female Mehalmeda highschool students in Amhara regional state, Ethiopia. Science journal of public health. Vol.2, no.3, 2014, pp.189-195.
- Gultie T, Hailu D, Workineh Y (2014) Age of Menarche and Knowledge about Menstrual Hygiene Management among Adolescent School Girls in Amhara Province, Ethiopia: Implication to Health Care Workers & School Teachers. PLoS ONE 9(9): e108644. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0108644.
- Desta Hailu, Teklemariam Gultie, Yinager Workineh. Barriers to Adherence of Optimal Birth Spacing: A Qualitative Study among Mothers and their Husbands in Arba Minch Zuria District, Ethiopia. American Journal of Health Research. Vol. 2, No. 4, 2014, pp. 188-195.
- Yinager Workineh, Desta Hailu, Teklemariam Gultie. Knowledge of Obstetric Danger Signs and its Associated Factors in Arba Minch Town, Ethiopia. American Journal of Health Research.Vol. 2, No. 5, 2014, pp. 255-259.
- Girum Sebsibie, Teklemariam Gultie. Retrospective Assessment of Irrational use of Antibiotics to Children Attending in Mekelle General Hospital. Science Journal of Clinical Medicine. Vol. 3, No. 3, 2014, pp. 46-51
- Teklemariam Gultie, Endalkew Sisay, Girum Sebsibie.Nutritional Status and Associated Factors among Orphan Children below the Age of Five Years in Gondar City, Ethiopia. Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences. Vol. 2, No. 4, 2014, pp. 179-184.
- Teklemariam Gultie, Tesfay G/Amlak, Girum Sebsibie. Factors affecting adherence to paediatrics antiretroviral therapy in Mekelle hospital, Tigray Ethiopia. International journal of public health science. Vol.4, no.1, 2015, pp.1-6.
- Teklemariam Gultie, Desta Mebrahtu, Girum Sebsibie. Retrospective assessment of malnutrition among under five children in Ayder Referral hospital, Tigray Ethiopia. International journal of public health science. Vol.4, no.2, 2015, pp.1-6. 1-7.
- Minichil Genet, Girum Sebisibie, Teklemariam Gutie. Disclosure of HIV seropositive status to sexual partners and its associated factors among patients attending antiretroviral treatment clinic follow up at Mekelle hospital, Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC Research Notes Vol.2015, No.8, pp.109.