Tesfaye Regassa Feyissa
Wollega University, Nekemte, Ethiopia
Tesfaye Regassa Feyissa, MPH
Assistant Professor, Wollega University, Nekemte, Ethiopia
Tesfaye Regassa Feyissa was graduated with BSc degree in Nursing from Hawassa (former Debub) University in 2006 and obtained MPH degree in Reproductive health from Addis Ababa University School of Public health in 2010. He has been working at Wollega University since December 10, 2006. Currently, hold the rank of Assistant Professor at Wollega University.
- Regassa T., Agero G. Factors Affecting Prenatal Care Utilization in East Wollega Zone, Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia. STAR 2014; 3(2): 148-154.
- Feyissa TR, Genemo GA. Determinants of Institutional Delivery among Childbearing Age Women in Western Ethiopia, 2013: Unmatched Case Control Study. PLoS ONE 2014; 9(5): e97194.
- Feyissa TR, Melka AS. Demand for Modern Family Planning among Married Women Living with HIV in Western Ethiopia. PLoS ONE 2014; 9(11): e113008.
- Abebe M, Addissie A, Regassa T. Fertility Desire and Contraceptive Utilization among People Living With HIV/AIDS on ART in Hosanna Town, Southern Ethiopia. STAR 2012; 1 (4):38-46.
- Regassa T, Fantahun M. Fertility Desire and Reproductive Health Care Needs of Men and Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Nekemte, East Wollega, Ethiopia. STAR 2012; 1(3):31-38.