Al-Iman Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Muna Bhutta, MD, Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology, Al-Iman Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
I have about sixteen years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. I did my MRCOG from London in September 2005. I have attended workshops on obstetrics and gynecology ultrasound, lactation management, communication skills, basic surgical skills and computer and Internet. I have been involved in the teaching of nursing staffs, undergraduate students and have done various clinical presentations for postgraduate students. I have special interest in infertility management and perinatal medicine. I have good presentation skills and computer proficiency.
My responsibilities as Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology, Al-Iman Hospital, Riyadh, KSA are as follow:
- I am actively involved in the management of all admitted emergency and elective cases.
- I am doing three emergency duties per week managing and supervising all type of obstetric and gynecological emergencies such as emergency caesarian sections, D &Cs , laparotomies for ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst , laparoscopies, etc.
- I am doing one to two outdoor clinics per week for elective cases.
- We have one operation day per week in which I am mostly operating independently.
- I am actively involved in the teaching of nursing staffs and in doing various clinical presentations for postgraduate students, journal clubs.