Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
Akmal El-Mazny, MD, FICS
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Consultant of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecologic Endoscopy, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
My name is Dr. Akmal Nabil Ahmad El-Mazny, working currently as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Consultant of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecologic Endoscopy, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. I work in a university teaching hospital where we do clinical, research and educational activities. I am also an infertility consultant interested in IVF, reproductive and endoscopic surgery. I am involved in many aspects of research concerned mainly with reproductive endocrinology and gynecologic endoscopy.
Publications in journals
- Salem H, El-Mazny A. Primary and secondary malignant involvement of gynaecological organs at radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: review of literature and retrospective analysis of 360 cases. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012 Aug;32(6):590–3.
- El-Khayat W, El-Mazny A, Abou-Salem N, Moafy A. The value of fallopian tube sperm perfusion in the management of mild-moderate male factor infertility. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 May;117(2):178–81.
- Salem H, El-Mazny A. A clinicopathologic study of gynecologic organ involvement at radical cystectomy for bladder cancer. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2011 Nov;115(2):188–90.
- El-Mazny A, Abou-Salem N. A double-blind randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol for cervical priming before outpatient hysteroscopy. Fertil Steril. 2011 Oct;96(4):962–5.
- Daghestani MH, Daghestani MH, El-Mazny A. Circulating ghrelin levels and the polycystic ovary syndrome: correlation with the clinical, hormonal and metabolic features. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2011 Mar;155(1):65–8.
- El-Mazny A, Abou-Salem N, El-Sherbiny W, Saber W. Outpatient hysteroscopy: a routine investigation before assisted reproductive techniques? Fertil Steril. 2011 Jan;95(1):272–6.
- El-Sherbiny W, Soliman A, El-Mazny A. Elevated serum-soluble Fas in preeclampsia: correlation with clinical, laboratory, and Doppler parameters. Hypertens Pregnancy. 2011;30(2):221–30.
- El-Mazny A, Abou-Salem N, El-Sherbiny W, El-Mazny A. Insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and metabolic syndrome in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2010 Jun;109(3):239–41.