Amal Abd El Hafez
Associate Professor and Consultant Pathologist, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt
Dr. Amal Abd El hafez Abd El mageed Ahmed, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Consultant Pathologist, Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Assistant Professor and Consultant Pathologist at Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt, 2015 to date.
- Assistant professor at Basic Medical Sciences Department, Faculty of Medicine, Dar-Al Uloom University, Riyadh, KSA, 2014-2015.
- Assistant Professor at Basic Medical Sciences Department, Member of Assessment Committee, and Curriculum Management Committee (CMC) at Faculty of Medicine, Al-farabi Private Colleges, Riyadh, KSA, 2015-2019.
- Editorial Board member: Egyptian Journal of Medical Education (EJME). ISSN 2090-2816. https://www.ejme.org/editors
- Liquid based cytology - Amal Abd El Hafez
- Quality control of surgical pathology services - Amal Abd El Hafez
- RAS genes - Amal Abd El Hafez
- Marwa Zohdy, Amal Abd El hafez, Mona Younis Youssef Abd Allah, Hagar Bessar, Sherine Refat. Ki67 and CD31 differential expression in cutaneous t-cell lymphoma and its mimickers: association with clinicopathological criteria and disease advancement. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. DovePress 2020; 13:431-442. doi.org/10.2147/CCID.S256269. ISSN: 1178-7015. https://www.dovepress.com/clinical-cosmetic-and-investigational-dermatology-journal.
- Basem Hasan El-Esawy, Amal Abd El Hafez, Amany Mamdouh Abdelaziz. Clinicopathological Criteria Defining Mucinous Appendiceal Tumors from 2476 Appendectomies: A Single-Center Retrospective Study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. Springer 2020; 51(1): 10-16. doi.org/10.1007/s12029-018-0182-4. Print ISSN: 1941-6628, electronic ISSN:1941-6636. https://www.springer.com/journal/12029.
- Magdi Salih, Basem Hasan El-Esawy, Amal Abd El hafez, Afaf Abd El-Hafez. Cytomorphologic patterns of Pap and PAS-stained oral exfoliative cytology smears in adult Saudi diabetic patients as compared to healthy controls. Diagnostic Cytopathology. Wiley. 2018; 46:501–506. doi 10.1002/dc.23918. Print ISSN: 8755-1039, online ISSN:1097-0339. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10970339.
- Amal Abd El hafez | Publons
- Amal Abd El hafez (0000-0002-3346-5168) - ORCID
- Scopus - Abd El hafez, Amal
- Amal Abd El hafez | Mansoura University - Academia.edu
- Amal ABD EL HAFEZ | Ph.D in pathology | Pathology Department
- D.Amal Abd EL hafez website
- Amal Abd El Hafez - Google Scholar Citations