Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Mirella Smith contributes to multiple GMFER projects. She is working on the Early Childhood Development programme area through the preparation of proposals, presentations, and advocacy and training materials. She has a strong interest in aiding marginalized populations around the world, with special reference to disadvantaged women and children. In addition, she is contributing in the overall projects of the foundation, specifically in the field of Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights. Mirella studied Psychology at Old Dominion University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. During her last two years, she was a research assistant for the Alcohol Behavior and Research Lab in the university’s Psychology Department.
- Early Childhood Development (ECD) - Meena Cabral de Mello
- GFMER Sexual and Reproductive Rights
- Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2014 - GFMER Geneva Team
- Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2014 presented by Lynn Gertiser and Mirella Smith
- Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2014 - Course guide - Karim Abawi, Mirella Smith