Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rwinkwavu Hospital, Ministry of Health, Kigali, Rwanda
David Ntirushwa, MD
Medical Officer, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rwinkwavu Hospital, Ministry of Health, Kigali, Rwanda
After completing a six years training of medical educations at the National University of Rwanda Dr David Ntirushwa was awarded the degree of Medical Doctor with distinction and immediately started working with rural community providing medical services to a group of the population with a high rate of underprivileged community.
Currently Dr David Ntirushwa is a Medical Doctor/General Practioner at Rwinkwavu Hospital mainly based in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology where he is giving his support in finding solutions to some of challenges faced by patients in rural areas. On additional to practical skills he is getting now, he is very enthusiastic and has special interest to participate in health service researches as solution to health care challenges in developing countries and rural communities in particular.
- Ntirushwa D.Nshimiyimana J. Reproductive health and factors affecting safe sex in the National University of Rwanda. Paper presented at: The First Easter African Medical and Pharmaceutical Students Conference; 2007 December 11-15; National University of Rwanda, Butare, Rwanda.
- Ntirushwa D. Strengthening health workforce production pipeline from perspectives of students and personal experience. Presented at: First Global Forum on Human Resources for Health; 2008 March 2-7; Kampala, Uganda.
- Ntirushwa D. Responding to HIV/Aids in the context of sexual attitudes and church teaching: XVII Aids International Conference; 2008, August 3-8 Mexico City [CD-ROOM]. Abstract number CDC0604.
- Ntirushwa D. Let’s save Lives of Women with Unwanted Pregnancies: One of the 32 semi finalists ideas in young champions on maternal health competition [Internet]. Entered by Ashoka and Maternal Health Task Force; 2010 March 9. Available from http://www.changemakers.com/en-us/node/71679
- A strategic framework for malaria prevention and control during pregnancy in the African region - David Ntirushwa
- David Ntirushwa - Adolescent pregnancy - Assignment
- David Ntirushwa - Evidence based approaches to health service provision to adolescents - Assignment
- David Ntirushwa - Evidence based approaches to sexuality education for adolescents - Assignment
- David Ntirushwa - HIV/AIDS and young people - Assignment
- David Ntirushwa - Introduction to adolescence and to adolescent health - Assignment