The role of primary care in enhancing sexual and reproductive health
May 30, 2011 - GenevaGuarenti L. The role of primary care in enhancing sexual and reproductive health. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2011 May 30; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2011/maternal-health/PC-SRH-Guarenti-2011.htm
See also The role of primary care in enhancing sexual and reproductive health - Laura Guarenti (presentation with audio)
Relevant online resource
- Sexual and reproductive health core competencies in primary care: Attitudes, knowledge, ethics, human rights, leadership, management, teamwork, community work, education, counselling, clinical settings, service, provision. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2011.
Design your country profile of the Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services available at PC level.
Different aspects can be taken in consideration:
- Where they are located, how the services are offered
- Who are the human resources who provide the SRH services
- The competencies the staff (team) have to provide the SRH services
- Which SRH services are NOT provided at PC level?
- Are specific groups of people not allowed to access SRH services (e.g., adolescents, single women, etc.)?
- Which are the barriers to access SRH services in your country?