Department of Community Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan, Nigeria
Olumide Abiodun, MBChB, MPH
Lecturer, Department of Community Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan, Nigeria
- Salako AA, Jeminusi OA, Osinupebi OA, Sholeye OO, Abiodun AO, Kuponiyi OT. Characteristics of clients accessing HIV counselling and testing services in a tertiary hospital in Sagamu, South-western Nigeria. Niger J Clin Pract 2012;15:391-6.
- Salako AA, Sholeye OO, Abiodun OA. HIV/AIDS Prevention Services in Sagamu, Nigeria: an Analysis of the Sexual Behaviour of HIV Counselling and Testing Clients. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility. 2012;3(3):49-57.
- Abiodun OA, Olu-Abiodun OO, Oluwole FA. The Pattern of Cigarette Smoking Among Commercial Motorcyclists in a Semi-Urban Town in Nigeria. Applied Journal of Hygiene. 2012;1(2):8-14.
- Abiodun OA. HIV/AIDS related sexual behaviours among commercial motorcyclists in Sagamu, South West, Nigeria. Int. J Med Biomed Res. 2013;2(1):69-74.
- Salako A, Abiodun O, Sholeye O. Risk behaviors for road traffic accidents and severe crash injuries among commercial motorcyclists in Sagamu, South West, Nigeria. Online Journal of Medicine and Medical Science Research. 2013;2(2):19-23.