Nordica Fertility Center, Lagos, Nigeria
Paul Faduola, PhD, MSc, BMLS, AMLSCN, EMA, FSAB
Senior Clinical Embryologist/Translational Medicine Specialist/Stem Cell Biologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist, Nordica Fertility Center, Lagos, Nigeria
Paul Faduola is a Clinical Embryologist certified by the American College of Embryology, a Medical Laboratory Scientist licensed by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria, a Translational Medicine Specialist and a Stem Cell Biologist. He is a Senior Clinical Embryologist with Nordica Fertility Centre, Lagos and he was responsible for the first pregnancy and delivery from Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI) in West Africa. He has granted several TV interviews regarding male infertility and In-vitro Fertilization. He is currently a Guest Editor with the Translational Biomedicine Journal.
He is very keen in the translation of research knowledge from bench to bedside and very much interested in research towards improving Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Faduola P. Stem cell transplantation in acute myeloid leukemia: history, drivers and challenges. Int J Biol Med Res.2012; 3(3):2132-2137.
- Faduola P, Hakim A, Mansnérus J, Imai A, & O'Neill R. Monoclonal biologics in acute myeloid leukemia (aml) therapy: translational strategies, policy, regulation and stakeholder engagemen. Translational Biomedicine. 2013;4(2).
- Faduola P, Hakim A, Mansnérus J, Imai A, & O'Neill R. Acute myeloid leukaemia - therapy - past, present and future. Translational Biomedicine.2013; 4(2).
- Faduola P, Hakim A, Mansnérus J, Imai A, & O'Neill R. Interdiciplinary intergrative skills and acute myeloid leukaemia research. Translational Biomedicine. 2013; 4(2).
- Faduola P. Comparing sources of stem cells for transfusion in acute myeloid leukemia. Translational Biomedicine. 2013; 4(2).
- Nordica Lagos Fertility Centre
- Assisted hatching in Lagos, Nigeria - Paul Faduola - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser