The global plan to eliminate mother to child transmission (eMTCT) of HIV: challenges in integration and of therapeutic strategies
July 24, 2014 - Geneva
Mangiaterra V. The global plan to eliminate mother to child transmission (eMTCT) of HIV: challenges in integration and of therapeutic strategies. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2014 Jul 24; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2014/sti/EMTCT-Mangiaterra-2014.htm
- Preventing HIV and Unintended Pregnancies: Strategic Framework 2011 – 2015. UNFPA 2012.
- Hormonal contraception and HIV. Technical statement. WHO/RHR 2012.
- Reproductive choices and family planning for people living with HIV, Counselling Tool. WHO 2012.
- Global plan towards the elimination of new HIV infections among children by 2015 and keeping their mothers alive. UNAIDS 2011.
- Global Strategy for Women's and Children's health. UN Secretary-General Ban-Ki Moon, 2010.
- Guidelines on HIV and infant feeding 2010. WHO 2010.
- IMAI/IMPAC clinical training for integrated PMTCT services. WHO.
- Repositioning family planning, guidelines for advocacy action. WHO and USAID 2008.