GFMER Project Manager
+41 (0)78 6161628
Ms Poon is a well trained project manager in services industry. Both her undergraduate and graduate degrees are business administration and information management majors. She started her career along with the development of the Internet commerce. She has more than 10-year experience in both integrated marketing projects and events management, involved in China projects for more than 8 years.
Her last job was the business manager of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council in Hong Kong, the statutory organization promoting Hong Kong's external trade through organizing various international trade shows and publications. She was responsible for the partnership development and content acquisition of the official online marketing and trade platform of the Council.
Ms Poon is presently project manager at the Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, responsible for promoting partnerships with the public and private sectors of GFMER interest. Besides, she will conduct negotiations, project planning and communications for GFMER activities.
- GFMER Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Course 2020 online meeting - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- Mid-course meeting with coaches of the GFMER training course in adolescent sexual and reproductive health 2021 for WHO Eastern Mediterranean Region - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- WHO International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) Scientific Writing, Mentoring and Coaching Course 2022, Pattaya, Thailand - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- WHO's double anniversaries, Geneva, Switzerland - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- Meeting of GFMER collaborators at WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- Dr. Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli's retirement, Geneva, Switzerland - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week
- Dr. Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli Gold Medal Award, World Association for Sexual Health, Antalya, Turkey - Fionna Poon - GFMER picture of the week