Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2012
7 months distance learning
the Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
(WHO Collaborating Centre in Education and Research in Human Reproduction)
the UNDP/UNFPA/WHO/World Bank Special Programme for Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction, Department of Reproductive Health and Research; Family and Community Health Cluster (WHO/RHR)
Réseau en Afrique francophone pour la télémédecine (RAFT), HUG (Geneva University Hospitals)
With the support of the Republic and Canton of Geneva
Please attach the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae, including sections on: your current and previous positions; responsibilities in research, teaching and clinical work; the institution in which you work; and a list of publications (if available).
- A certified copy of the diploma in medicine and any additional diplomas.
- A letter of motivation stating clearly your interests and reasons for applying to the Course (1 A 4 page maximum).
- An official attestation confirming your proficiency in the English language.
- Two letters of reference, preferably one form your current employer.
- If possible, please submit the following document: an introduction by your Head of Department stating your role and future involvement in your country's National Reproductive Health Programme.
All application documents should be sent electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) including the copies of diplomas, copy of attestation of English language proficiency and letters of reference. The deadline for receipt of applications is April 15, 2012.
Documents to be dispatched by email/fax/post should be sent to:
Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Chemin du Grand-Montfleury 48
1290 Versoix - Switzerland