Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2012
Community genetics module - Principles of genetic counseling
October 25 - November 4
- Genetic counseling - Hanan Hamamy
- Ethical issues in medical genetics and genetic services - Hanan Hamamy
- Consanguineous marriages. Trends, impact on health and counseling - Hanan Hamamy
- Principles of population genetics - Leo P ten Kate
- Applications in population genetics - Hanan Hamamy
- Prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis - Hanan Hamamy
- Basic concepts in dysmorphology - Samia Temtamy, Mona Aglan
Evaluation will be through a set of questions that will be sent to participants on the 31th of October, which should be completed and the answers sent back on the 4th of November.
- References that are posted as relevant documents for the presentations.
- WHO documents on ethical issues and genetic services.
- For specific disorders and terminology: