Elements of family planning counselling and reproductive rights – An introduction
August 14, 2012 - Geneva
Festin M. Elements of family planning counselling and reproductive rights – An introduction. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2012 Aug 14; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2012/family-planning/Family-planning-counselling-reproductive-rights-Festin-2012.htm
See also Elements of family planning counselling and reproductive rights – An introduction - Mario Festin (presentation with audio)
- Principles of counseling
- Special populations
- Concepts of reproductive rights
- Gender issues and relations
- Quality of care in FP services
Relevant online documents and resources
- Quick Investigation of Quality (QIQ) A User's Guide for Monitoring Quality of Care in Family Planning. MEASURE Evaluation Manual Series, No. 2. MEASURE Evaluation. Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. February 2001.
- WHO. Decision-making tool for family planning clients and providers. A resource for high-quality counselling. Geneva: WHO; 2005.
- WHO | Family planning