Majdi Mohammed Sabahelzain
University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan
Majdi Mohammed Sabahelzain, B. Pharm
1st year post graduate student (M.Sc. in Public and Tropical Health) at University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Sudan
I am a 1st year post graduate student (Msc. in Public and Tropical Health) at University of Medical Science and Technology in Sudan. I graduated from Faculty of Pharmacy at University of Gezira, 2008. As my work in Community pharmacies I observe usually there are a lot of Health problem related to Sexual and Reproductive Health, like irrational use of Contraceptive Pills, Health Consequences of Female Genital Mutilation and Sexual transmitted Infections, most these problems come from non-educated women.
As I am seriously considering specializing in Reproductive Health after I qualify as a Public Health Professional, I am keenly interested in acquiring more theoretical knowledge and practical skills in this area, especially in Research Methodology, Sexual transmitted Infections and Family Planning, hoping to Achieve the 5th Millennium Development Goal (Improve Maternal Health) in my country Sudan.
- Sabahelzain MM, Hamamy H. The ethnic distribution of sickle cell disease in Sudan. Pan African Medical Journal. 2014;18. Available from: http://www.panafrican-med-journal.com/content/article/18/13/full/
- University of Medical Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Gezira
- GFMER Sexual and Reproductive Rights Country Information - Sudan - Majdi Sabahelzain
- GFMER Sexual and Reproductive Rights Country Information - Eritrea - Majdi Sabahelzain, Lynn Gertiser