Adolescent sexual and reproductive health - Course files
Reaching adolescents through health workers and health services
From Research to Practice: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2013
October 16, 2013 - Geneva
Download the complete document
Chandra-Mouli V. Reaching adolescents through health workers and health services. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2013 Oct 16; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2013/adolescent-health/Reaching-adolescents-through-health-workers-Chandra-Mouli-2013.htm
See also Reaching adolescents through health workers and health services - Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli (PPT) with talking points.
- WHO. Making health services adolescent friendly: developing national quality standards for adolescent friendly health services. 2012.
- WHO. Generating demand and community support for sexual and reproductive health services for young people. 2009.
- WHO. Orientation programme on adolescent health for health-care providers. 2006.
- WHO. Adolescent job aid. A handy desk reference tool for primary level health workers. 2010.
- WHO. Quality assessment guidebook. A guide to assessing health services for adolescent clients. 2009.
- If an unmarried 16-year old girl wanted emergency contraception in your city/country where could she get it?
If you were appointed Director of Health Services of your country on 31st October 2013 and asked to make health services in your country adolescent friendly what would you set as your priority for the next twelve months?