Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2013
GFMER Country Coordinators
Terms of Reference for GFMER Country Coordinators
- Students’s coaching at local level, i.e., help the students to access the teaching material, learning methods. As the majority of student’s paper works (assignments and research protocol) are based on the analysis of local situation in regards to sexual and reproductive health problems, the country coordinators can offer the appropriate assistance to the students.
- Ensure communication with the course organizers and students.
- Advertise course to various local training and research institutions.
- Recruit eligible candidates for the course.
- Create a network within the students from the same country.
- Organize if possible some meetings with students from the same country.
Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2013 - GFMER Tutors
|Tutor||Country of residence of the participants|
|Ameyo Bonventure Masakhwe||Kenya|
|Aminu Magashi Garba||Nigeria|
|Ayşe Nilüfer Özaydın||Turkey|
|Chadreque Muluana||Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Gabriela Tavchioska||Republic of Macedonia|
|Gregory Edie Halle-Ekane||Cameroon|
|Karim Abawi||Albania, Bhutan, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo, Georgia, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Mali, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Senegal, Switzerland, UK, USA, Vietnam|
|Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Yemen|
|Krishnamurthy Jayanna||Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka|
|Mahmoud Ahmed Mahmoud Abdel-Aleem||Egypt|
|Marloes Schoonheim||Australia, Germany, Papua New Guinea, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sweden|
|Mengistu Asnake Kibret
|Nayeli Martínez Cruz||Argentina, Bolivia, Guatemala, Mexico|
|Oyunaa Lkhagvasuren||Mongolia, Nepal|
|Raqibat Olabopo Idris||Botswana, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Rwanda, Somalia|