Unifactorial or single gene disorders
October 30, 2013 - GenevaHamamy H. Unifactorial or single gene disorders. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2013 Oct 30; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2013/community-genetics/Unifactorial-single-gene-disorders-Hamamy-2013.htm
Relevant online resources
- Genome.gov | Talking Glossary: "Recessive"
- Illustrated Glossary -- GeneReviews -- NCBI Bookshelf
- Mechanisms of Inheritance
- OMIM - Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- What are the different ways in which a genetic condition can be inherited? - Genetics Home Reference