Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research 2013 - List of participants - GFMER members pages
Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, Geneva, Switzerland
Stephanie Orsucci, Midwifery Diploma, Perinatology Diploma, Health Promotion Diploma
Head of Midwifery, Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève (Geneva University Hospital), Geneva, Switzerland
I graduated with a midwifery diploma from Brussels University Hospital, Belgium, in 2000. In 2011, I obtained a diploma in perinatology from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Lyon, France, and in 2012, I obtained a Health Promotion Diploma from the School of Public Health, Nancy, France.
I regularly edit scientific articles in the journal Mieux Prescrire http://www.prescrire.org/fr
I am experienced in paediatrics and the care of the sick newborn. I am used to working in antenatal care, labour wards, postnatal wards and surgical wards. I gained experience volunteering in Haiti, where I managed teams and United Nations projects. I learned to develop:
- Knowledge of midwifery/nursing education, legislation and regulation in the context of the country
- Relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in program management
- Demonstrated skills in team and consensus building
- Une journée PNUD en Haïti le 11-11-11 - YouTube
- UNFPA - For Haiti, Lighting Up the Camps and ‘Smile Clinics’
- Haiti - Health : Opening next month of the fourth "Smile Clinic"
- HUG - Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève - Gynécologie et Obstétrique
- Shanti Uganda