Health care practitioner's role in child protection
October 2, 2013 - Geneva
Amore L. Health care practitioner's role in child protection. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2013 Oct 2; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2013/srr/Health-care-practitioner-role-child-protection-Amore-2013.htm
Relevant online documents and resources
- InterAction’s Protection Working Group. Applying Basic Child Protection Mainstreaming – Facilitator’s Guide.
- Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development of Uganda. “What is Child Protection?" Module 1 training package, 2008.
- Save the Children UK. Child Protection Training Manual, 2007.
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA joint statement on Female Genital Mutilation, 1997.
- WHO/ISPCAN. Preventing child maltreatment: a guide to taking action and generating evidence, 2006.