Epidemiology of STIs: factors, numbers and surveillance
June 19, 2013 - Geneva
Toskin I. Epidemiology of STIs: factors, numbers and surveillance. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2013 Jun 19; Geneva. Available from: https://www.gfmer.ch/SRH-Course-2013/sti/Epidemiology-STIs-Toskin-2013.htm
- Camaroni I, Toskin I et al. Epidemiology. In: Somesh Gupta, Bhushan Kumar, eds. Sexually Transmitted Infections 2nd ed. New Delhi, India: Elsevier, 2012: pages 27-44.
- Global strategy for the prevention and control of sexually transmitted infections: 2006 - 2015. Breaking the chain of transmission. World Health Organization 2007.
- Prevalence and incidence of selected sexually transmitted infections. Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, syphilis and Trichomonas vaginalis. Methods and results used by WHO to generate 2005 estimates. World Health Organization 2011.
- Global incidence and prevalence of selected curable sexually transmitted infections – 2008. World Health Organization 2012.
- Strategies and laboratory methods for strengthening surveillance of sexually transmitted infection 2012. World Health Organization 2012.
- UNAIDS/WHO Working Group on Global HIV/AIDS/STI Surveillance. Guidelines for second generation HIV surveillance: the next decade. World Health Organization 2000.
- UNAIDS/WHO Working Group on Global HIV/AIDS/STI Surveillance. Guidelines on surveillance among populations most at risk for HIV. World Health Organization 2011.