Training course in adolescent sexual and reproductive health 2021 for WHO Eastern Mediterranean Region
Congratulations to the following top ten participants of the 2021 Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health course who have received an additional certificate of commendation (listed in alphabetical order).
- Aisha Shalash, Institute of Community and Public Health Birzeit University, Birzeit, Palestine
- Bouchra Hayek, World Vision International and IYAFP, Beirut, Lebanon
- Lina Yasin Mohammed Amin, Ministry of Public Health and Population, Sana’a, Yemen
- Maisara Alrayyes, King’s College London, United Kingdom
- Monica Maher, Population Council, Cairo, Egypt
- Morvarid Irani, Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences, Torbat Heydariyeh, Iran
- Rayah Mraiza, Together to Protect Human and the Environment Association, Erbil, Iraq
- Rewan Youssif, MENA Regional Youth Network on HIV and SRHR, Alexandria, Egypt
- Shabnam Sawgand, Afghan Family Guidance Association, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Walaa Almadhoun, Primary Health Care, Ministry of Health, Gaza, Palestine
Congratulations to the following best performing participants of the 2020 Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health course who have published their articles on adolescents and COVID-19 on local media and received a gift (listed in alphabetical order).
- Adeola Abigael Akinyele, FP 2020 / Global Girls Hub Initiative, Osogbo, Nigeria - “Evaluating Impact of COVID-19 on Adolescents”
- Anjali Chauhan, National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh, India - "Youth and COVID"
- Fitsum Workneh, Gender and Adolescence: Global Evidence, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - “Using youth-friendly service does not increase risk of COVID-19”