Sexually transmitted infections prevention and care
February 22, 2021 - Geneva
- Watch the video presentation titled: Sexually transmitted infections prevention and care. Alternatively go over the slide set (slide set with talking points).
- Go over the WHO publication titled: Brief sexuality-related communication: recommendations for a public health approach (WHO, 2015).
- Go over the WHO publication titled: Options for linking health interventions for adolescents with HPV vaccination (WHO, 2014).
- Go over the journal paper titled: Alomair N, Alageel S, Davies N, Bailey JV. Sexually transmitted infection knowledge and attitudes among Muslim women worldwide: a systematic review. Sex Reprod Health Matters. 2020 Dec;28(1):1731296.
- Go over the journal paper titled: Elshiekh HF, Hoving C, de Vries H. Exploring Determinants of Condom Use among University Students in Sudan. Arch Sex Behav. 2020 May;49(4):1379-91.
- Expert commentary - Mamdouh Wahba: Watch the video presentation.
- Submit your paperwork assignment. You will find the assignment for this week’s module at this link:
- WHO. WHO recommendations on adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights. World Health Organization; 2018.